Stelth Hand Retractor
In stock (20 available)
Stelth Hand Retractor Characteristics:
· Provides autonomy to the leading surgeon – More effective use of assistants.
· Radiolucency - Can be used in tandem with fluoroscopy imaging instruments.
· Materials are recyclable and biodegradable – heavy metal free.
· Can be autoclaved up to 10 times.
· CE marked.
· Class I medical device compliant with European Standards framework.
· Can be custom-made to specific patients.
Currently available in the following premade sizes:
Adult: 195mm x 145mm - SUK: HSR-BL-AD
Paediatric: 115mmx 87mm - SUK: HSR-BL-PAED
Available in customised dimension upon communication with our team.
Contact us at [email protected] for quotes and orders!
|Product Type||Surgical Instrument|
|Price (excl. tax)||£200.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||£200.00|
|Availability||In stock (20 available)|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.